Finally, it's time to let others see the changes I have made although it just fixes a very simple bug.
The brief workflow should be as follows:
1) At the beginning of the day, check the upstream changes and push to my own repository at github.
2) Do the modification to the code.
3) git diff -U1 // check the changes
4) git status // check the correct status
5) git add [file/directory] // add the changed files or directories for commit
6) git commit -m "[track number] [module changed]: [changes]"
7) git push origin [working branch]
Then the changes are visible on the github.