Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
By default, the ruler in PowerPoint displays measurements in inches. If you want to view and work with centimeters, you must configure Microsoft Windows. You cannot change the measurement units directly in PowerPoint.
- In Windows click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Regional Options or Regional and Language Options.
The options that appear are different for each version of Windows:
- If you are working in Windows XP, click the Regional Options tab, and then click Customize. On the Numbers tab, in the Measurement system list, click Metric.
- If you are not using Windows XP, look for a Numbers option that includes a Measurements setting, and then change the value toMetric.
- Apply the changes, and then start PowerPoint.
The rulers will now display measurements in the system that you have chosen.
TIP To change back from centimeters to inches, select U.S. from theMeasurement System drop-down list.
1. Two MLPs in a Tandem fashion for phone recognition. The first MLP is used to nonlinearly convert the acoustic features into posterior features.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Also the video could be found: