Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Start - Picper

Just have a good idea of illustrating information - Picper.

That is to illustrate the information of research in a pictorial way.

From now on, I will try my best to illustrated the research covered in a paper with only one piece of information.

To indicating the start, the blog site will soon be updated soon.

I will explore my dream and passion in this new way of information sharing, which is more belongs to the field of inforgraphics.

I love graphics, and believe that a graph is more than thousands of words.

Maybe it seems like back to the pre-history age, without written language. However, if we could express ourselves, transit information without written languages, why not do that.

Although I'm not an artist, nor had I learnt how to draw except for the art classes in primary schools, I like visual things and I believe it.

Let's just try to make it useful and make it big!!!

What's more, never forget one thing - "Dream & Passion"!

 

Posted via email from Troy's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+