Friday, February 20, 2009

ODOP

Density-based clustering methods: can discover clusters of arbitrary shape and filter out noises.

 

Preparing for the Qualification Examination, I found a sentence on the Operating System very meaningful.

"In biology, extinction is forever, but in Computer Science, it is sometimes only for a few years."

"An idea that is obsolete today may be the star of the party tomorrow!"

These words really emphasize the importance of the existing works in the field of computer science.

For my own case, the basic foundation in computer graphics is rather necessary!

Get more understanding of this area will give my research great foundation. Therefor, I plan to start my own work plan - ODOP (One Day One Paper)

So start work now, the first day begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+